Comparing to mount Batur, Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking Via Besakih Temple has a longer hour than the mount Batur. If you only need two hours to get the mount Batur peak, then you need 7 hours to reach the Mount Agung peak. Of course, suppose you really want to witness a perfect sunrise view from this mount, then you need to start the trekking activity at night. You can start the Bali trekking tour for Mount Agung Trekking from 11 PM. You can slowly walk and climb the mountain via Besakih temple. You should not give up on this trekking despite it is really tiring. Your sense of fatigue will be paid off once you reach the top of Mount Agung.
On this challenging tour you can enjoy:
- Amazing view of sunrise from the top.
- Wonderful view from the top to see some local villages around the mountain
- Fantastic view of mount Abang, mount Batur, and mount Rinjani from the top.
- Mingle with the local people.
- Soaking in a natural hot spring of mount Agung.
- Enjoy the natural view of Bali forest
- Woderful Besakih temple view.
- 11:00 pm: pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedules for more information)
- 11:30 pm: start trekking
- 05:30 am: reaching the top of mount.
- 06:30 am: Enjoy the sunrise and have breakfast
- 08:30 am: finish the trekking
- 09:00 am: Visiting Besakih Temple
- 11:00 am: Having lunch
- 14:00 am: arrive at hotel
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 04:00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location.
Things to Bring:
- Trekking outfit IT-shirt, jacket, long pants, and good climbing shoes.
- A change of clothes to wear after the trekking.
- Cash to buy personal drinks and foods
- Any kinds of camera to record your moment (optional)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Morning tea or coffee
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities
Price per Person IDR (2 pax min.): USD 70