Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is will be one of the most challenging activities and it will be your best Bali Adventure Tour during your holiday in Bali. This is really amazing because you are about to witness a great sunrise view from its peak. You can join this wonderful journey along with your friends, but this adventure is only for adult and you should not bring kids to have this trekking activity. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking can be your unforgettable Bali adventure tour ever, especially for those who have never climbed a huge a high mountain before. This great mount is situated in Batur Village, Kintamani, Bali Island. This is one of the greatest mounts in Bali where there are a lot of tourists from overseas who visit Bali because they want to have this wonderful Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking activity. Here, you can see a spectacular sunrise that is really beautiful for a photo background.
On this challenging tour you can enjoy:
- Amazing scenery from the top to see some local villages around the mount Batur
- Spectacular view of mount Agung, mount Abang and mount Rinjani from the peak.
- Having a little chat with the local people.
- Enjoy the natural view of Bali forest.
- Soaking in a natural hot spring of mount Batur.
- Trying the best coffee Luwak as the most popular coffee in the world
- 02:00 am: pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedules for more information)
- 02:30 am: start trekking
- 05:00 am: reaching the top of volcano
- 06:30 am: Enjoy the sunrise and have breakfast
- 08:30 am: finish the trekking
- 09:00 am: relax in the hot spring
- 11:00 am: Visiting Coffee plantation to enjoy Luwak coffee
- 14:00 am: arrive at hotel
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 04:00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location.
Things to Bring:
- Trekking outfit IT-shirt, jacket, long pants, and good climbing shoes.
- A change of clothes to wear after the trekking.
- Cash to buy personal drinks and foods
- Any kinds of camera to record your moment (optional)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Morning tea or coffee
- Coffee luwak tasting
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities
Price per Person IDR (2 pax min.): USD 60