Mount Batur Sunset Trekking – Mt Batur Sunset Trekking is one of the interesting options besides enjoying Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking and an alternative option for those who do not want to wake up early. You can enjoy stunning sunsets from the summit of Mount Batur without having to rush on the journey. In addition, you also do not need to climb the mountain with dark conditions and do not have to fear the heat, because the climb will start in the afternoon.
The interesting thing that you will face when mount batur sunset trekking is along the way to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Unlike the mountain batur sunrise trekking which travel less interesting because everything looks dark. Like caldera scenery, frozen black trees, lakes, and greens will look unattractive.
Mount Batur located in kintamani, Bangli regency, Bali, Indonesia. This is also one of the most famous attraction which is recommend by UNESCO. Being at an altitude of 1717 meters above sea level it takes 2.5 hours to reach the top.
Once you arrive at the top of the mountain, you will feel at the top of heaven. Because you can see the majestic peaks of mount abang and mount agung. The yellow horizon in the west with the beauty of the sunset and also the viw of the caldera lake lies underneath. While enjoying the beautiful panorama of the mountain, our team will present several types of food.
If you interesting to do the challenging sunrise trekking in Bali during your vacation contact us.
MOUNT BATUR SUNSET TREKKING ITINERARY
- 12.00-02.00 pm : Pick up at your hotel (its depend on where are you stay in Bali).
- 02.30 pm : Visiting coffee plantation
- 03.00-03.15 pm : introduction and safety procedure briefing by our local professional guide (Association of Mount Batur Trekking Guides).
- 03.15 pm : Begin our trekking.
- 18.00 pm : Arrive at the summit (enjoy the stunning sunset while having bananas sandwich).
- 18.30 pm : Descent into start point.
- 20.00 am : Arive at the start point.
- 20.15 pm : Return to your hotel.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING
- Hiking Shoes
- Long Pant
- Jacket and glove
- Sun block
- Power Bank
- Pick up and drop to your hotel
- English speaking guide/tour guide
- Head torch
- Trekking pole
- Mineral water
- Hot tea/coffee and boiled eggs, bananas at the summit
- Entrance fee to Kintamani Area
If you want to see sunset in mount Batur, contact us now!